The camera performs in low light conditions rather well and there is a night shooting mode but it depends on the software so we don’t recommend relying on it too much . There is a 5MP macro sensor which can take 3cm close-up photos of relatively average quality. For a smartphone just for gaming, the photography experience will not be a deciding factor in the purchase decision or not. Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro Android Smartphone was launched in 2021, March 23. It is running on the Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 (5 nm) processor with Adreno 660 GPU.
Where the $579 flagship differs is in the upgraded Qualcomm Snapdragon G processor and its wealth of brightness (1,297 nits to the 694 of its predecessor). Prices listed are for reference only and may not reflect the actual market price. Additionally, the price of the product may vary between different countries.
- To exit the Xiaomi Black Shark 4 download mode screen, you can restart your device by using the Volume Down key or Soft Reset method.
- While it doesn’t make a difference right now, as developers lean into the extra power on offer from the latest chipsets, you may see a drop in performance.
- To assess the quality of a device’s sensor features, we calculate a score that takes into account all sensor information.
- Moreover, there is a 120W fast charging adapter to charge this smartphone very fast.
Black Shark Technology CEO Luo Yuzhou confirmed on Weibo that all units of Black Shark 3S are sold out, so Black Shark 4 will be on the market soon. The smartphone has already appeared https://benefast.com/step-by-step-guide-how-to-update-the-firmware-on/ in TENAA, so we know the main specifications. The Black Shark 4 is officially confirmed to feature the Snapdragon 888 Chipset. As in the launch event (of Snapdragon 888), it was revealed that the Black Shark will also develop Snapdragon 888 powered smartphone soon.
- We’re not using the Black Shark 4 for any serious photography anyway.
- Many times we face cellular network issues on almost every smartphone.
- The total score is calculated based on all segmentation scores, and the maximum score is 1000.
- The lineup will include the Black Shark 4 and Black Shark 4 Pro models, which will be powered by Qualcomm’s flagship Snapdragon 870 and Snapdragon 888 SoCs, respectively.
- Under general daily use, which for me includes hours of podcasts, plenty of gaming, a lot of social media and email use, and a fair bit of YouTube, I just got through to bed time with 5% of battery remaining.
Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro Smartphone is powered by Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 5G Chipset. It’s important to note that it may not always be 100% correct.